To submit your job posting, please email details to espies@DestinChamber.com
Bud & Alley's Restaurant
Now Hiring All Staff. Rated one of Florida's Top 20 Restaurants and Golden Spoon award winner. Located on the Gulf of Mexico, with premium clientele and some of the best gratuities on the Gulf Coast. Fun, friendly and professional atmosphere. Great pay, benefits and good hours. We are located 25 minutes from Panama City Beach and Destin on Scenic Highway 30A in Seaside. Apply in person from 11:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Ask for a manager.
Travinia Italian Kitchen
Catering sales opportunity with growing restaurant concept! Looking for a highly motivated, sales driven individual with fantastic and persuasive communication skills. A hospitality background is desired. Schedule can be somewhat flexible, but will include some evenings and weekends. Role will include time in the restaurant at the host stand, as this is when most of our inquiries are received for large events. The ideal candidate will have a laptop, access to the internet, cell phone, and reliable transportation. Both on and off premise sales are required and weekly sales calling and conference calls with Catering Director are expected. Marketing tools are in place. Dynamic personality is a must! This is a 30-35 hour per week opportunity.
If you are interested please submit your resume to Wendy Ruocco at firstname.lastname@example.org
. No phone applications will be accepted.
Servers, Hosts, Line Cooks, Prep Cooks and Dishwashers
The Outback Steakhouse on 34908 Emerald Coast Pkwy., in Destin, is now hiring for Servers, Hosts, Line Cooks, Prep Cooks, and Dishwashers. Please inquire at the restaurant. No phone calls please.
The Sherwin-Williams Company
Sherwin-Williams, a leader in the paint and coatings industry, has an opening at our new Sandestin store for a part time Sales Associate. In this position, you will assist customers, stock and price products, maintain store displays, and tint and mix paint. Position requires up to 28 hours per week with open availability.
Here's what you get: Competitive salary, vacation pay, growth opportunities, company-paid training, employee discounts.
Here's what you need: High school diploma or GED; ability to work all scheduled hours; valid driver's license; appropriate vehicle insurance; must be 18 years of age.
Apply in person only at one of these nearby stores:
The Sherwin-Williams Company Destin
112 Stahlman Avenue
Destin, FL 32541
Santa Rosa Beach
1300 County Highway 283 S.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32456
The actual location for this position is in Sandestin:
92 Trista Terrace Court
Destin, FL 32541
Compensation: As experienced
More than 100 Job Opportunities at Different Stores
Silver Sands Premium Outlets
For details on the opportunities available, please click here
Today's Fashion Boutique
This is a full-time position. Today's Fashion Boutique is looking for a keyholder/sales associate possessing the following:
* Loves helping Customers Look their Best
* Brings Fun and Enthusiasm to the Party
* Is Stylish, Creative and Loves Fashion
* Knows how to go above and beyond to please their customer
* Wants to grow with our company
It offers the following:
* The chance to make up to $20.00+ per hour with commission
* +Monthly Shared Bonus Potential
* 30% discount
* Great group of people to work with
* Earned clothing allowance
* All the training you'll need to be successful with us
Fashion Retail Experience a plus
your resume or come by to fill out an application. It is located at 4433 Commons Drive #E103 in Destin.
Part-time positions are also available
Today's Fashion Boutique was established in 1981 and has been Voted Best Women's Apparel for the past 13 years.
Gift Basket Designer
Emerald Coast Wine Cellars
Emerald Coast Wine Cellars is now hiring a fulltime gift basket designer. Must be able to design a gift basket, tie a wire ribbon bow by hand, and carry 40 pounds. Applications will be accepted at 1708 Scenic Gulf Drive in Miramar Beach.
Cooks, Servers & Hosts
Chili's Grill and Bar
Chili’s Destin is now hiring for cooks, servers, and hosts in preparation for the upcoming season. Please apply on line at www.brinkerjobs.com
. We offer competitive compensation for those with restaurant experience.
Fund Development and Marketing Officer
Choctawhatchee Basin Alliance (CBA)
(Temporary Full-time Grant Position - Contingent upon Availability of Funds)
POSITION NUMBER: GR-084
ENTRY SALARY: $25,000.00 - $40,000.00 (The College typically hires at the entry level.)
LOCATION: South Walton Campus
Duties and Responsibilities
· Plan and implement Choctawhatchee Basin Alliance’s (CBA) Fund Development Plan for its programs, memberships, sponsorships and special events to include concept development, writing, production, price negotiation, and distribution and placement of materials.
· Coordinate with CBA Advisory Committee on long-term funding strategies and assist in developing these strategies (i.e. endowment campaign, signature events, etc.).
· Develop and manage CBA membership and sponsorship numbers that provide goals for annual growth through recruitment and retention and upgrading renewals.
· Maintain an active liaison relationship with all area media. Coordinate with internal and external media community partners to provide leadership to effectively promote CBA programs, services, and events. Handle ensuing media inquiries and requests to arrange interviews. Write, edit, prepare, and coordinate the customized distribution of CBA news releases and publications, including but not limited to, feature articles, catalogs, magazines, brochures, and the website.
· Serve as the Editor, with responsibility for content, layout and design of the tri-annual CBA newsletter The Alliance. Create public service announcements and other media material for all CBA programs and activities (i.e. Education, Restoration, Monitoring and Research).
· Be proficient with use of social media including web site, Facebook, Constant Contact, Twitter, Linkedin, etc. for CBA.
· Maintain presence in the community by attending chamber meetings for Walton County, Niceville, Fort Walton Beach and Destin. Maintain a working relationship with Okaloosa and Walton County Schools, Tourist Development Councils and other community organizations.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum of an AA degree and 2 years’ experience in Fund Development and Marketing required.
Bachelor's degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field preferred.
Demonstrated experience and knowledge in Fund Development.
Demonstrated experience and knowledge of social media, mass media practices, and advertising markets.
Knowledge of Associated Press (AP) style guidelines. General knowledge of printing process.
Work experience in event marketing and promotions preferred.
Previous work experience in an office environment preferred.
Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (working knowledge of Word and Excel).
Ability to communicate effectively and in a positive manner with the general public.
Must be able to work as a team member and show a capacity for professional growth and development.
Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
How to Apply
Please provide a complete application package which includes all of the following:
1. NWF State College Application
2. A cover letter explaining why you consider yourself qualified for this position
First Review Deadline: December 13, 2013. Applications received after December 13, 2013 may be considered at the discretion of the Search Committee. Position is open until filled. Please note: the College will be closed December 18, 2013 - January 1, 2014.
A NWF State College application is required and may be obtained from our website, www.nwfsc.edu/hr
or from Human Resources, Northwest Florida State College, 100 College Blvd., Niceville, FL 32578 (Tel. #850-729-5365). NWFSC offers an excellent fringe benefit package. If you are disabled and need accommodations in order to participate in the application/selection process, please notify Human Resources before the specified closeout date. All qualified persons will be considered on an equal basis. Any applicant grievance should be addressed to the Human Resources Director. NWF State College prohibits any form of discrimination on the basis of age, color, ethnicity, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, genetic information, or gender in any of its programs, services, or activities. NWF State College is an Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Institution and a Drug Free Workplace.
Specific questions about this position should be directed to Alison McDowell at 850-200-4173 or email@example.com
Full Time Receptionist
Copy Systems Business Center, Inc. - Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Responsible for, but not limited to, greeting customers, taking orders, delivering orders, answering phones, tracking invoices, monitoring email traffic. Familiar with Quickbooks a plus. Salary based on experience.
Please email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Paul Woolman at 850-830-8405.