To submit your job posting, please email details to espies@DestinChamber.com
Apricot Lane Boutique
We are looking for sales associates with a love for fashion and a desire to learn exceptional customer service skills. We offer extensive training, employee discounts, competitive salary, and a friendly, fun working atmosphere. Candidates need to possess a winning personality, a drive for excellence, and great communication skills. Apply at apricotlanedestin.com
Jack of All Trades
Sleep Inn, Destin
Immediate opening for a hotel maintenance person. Responsibilities include general maintenance of hotel rooms, grounds, and more. Call Anita at (850) 654-7022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Sales Manager
Big Kahuna’s Water and Adventure Park
The basic function of the Sales Manager is to maintain the group sales office and oversee the staff. Make sure that sales goals are being met. Assist in the marketing aspect of the park. Maintain the relationships of the corporate ticket partners.
· Maintain and coordinate Group Sales Office
· Supervise sales staff
· Train staff for their position as well as other aspects of the group sales office
· Assist the Marketing Manager with the marketing of the park
· Maintain the communication and organization of the group sales and consignment business
· Handle any day to day issues that come up with the visiting groups
· Assist other managers with any tasks that need to be done.
· Make sure all programs are being handled correctly. Groups, Birthdays, consignment, Season passes, School promotions, Grad night, as well as any special promotions.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required:
· Have knowledge of the entire park
· Be able to run the group sales department, supervise staff, maintain good work ethic within this department
· Know how to delegate task to staff members, follow up on the task and make sure it is properly handled.
· Comfortable negotiating with potential clients
· Experienced in cash handling and catering a plus
· Ability to communicate, maintain a close effective relationship with colleagues, High School Graduate/ College experience a plus
· Strong verbal, written and analytical skills
· General knowledge of computers and Microsoft office word and excel
· department managers, the public, clients and vendors.
· Organizational skills at keeping detailed records and logs
· Customer service oriented with a positive outgoing personality
· Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment with effective follow through
For details, please email or call sales and marketing manager Gregg Abel at email@example.com or (850) 837-8319 x23.