**Online registration is now closed. Please call (850) 837-6241.
Join us for our August 10 Breakfast on the Bay Sponsored by Emerald Coast Children's Advocacy Center! Start your day with a beautiful bay view, a hearty breakfast, and networking. Congressman Matt Gaetz will discuss his perspective on happenings in Washington, DC, and their effects on Northwest Florida businesses.
We will also be collecting school supplies for our sponsor, the Emerald Coast Children's Advocacy Center. It is accepting any and all school supplies for all ages, including pencils, pens, highlighters, notebooks, binders, folders, rulers, notebook paper, markers, crayons, colored pencils, and dividers.
Don't forget about our mega-door prize promotion! For every Chamber breakfast, lunch or after hours attended from June - December 2018, Chamber members will receive one entry to win one of the following:
The cost is $15 for those members who pre-register, $20 for members at the door, and $30 for non-members. Please remember that reservations are required, and no shows will be billed. All registrations are due by Tuesday, August 7th, at 3 p.m.
- A BOTE 12' HD Lowrider Classic Paddle Board (Value $1,550)
- 2-Night Destin Stay with ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals & $225 Bubba Gump Swag Bag (Value $825)
- 3-Hour Limo Service by Emerald Coast Luxury Transportation & $100 to Half Shell Oyster House (Value $650)
- Helo LX Lifestyle Monitor Box Set from Eagle Vision Services, LLC, & $250 Destin Commons Gift Card (Value $650)
- $300 for Dinner & Spa at The Henderson & $250 Gift Card & Décor from Kahn's Furniture, LLC (Value $550)
- 4-Hour Board Room Use at Beachworx, LLC, & 6 Day Passes to Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park (Value $536)
- Beach Date Gift Basket from Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, Swag Basket With Wine Plus 4 Main Season Tickets from Sinfonia Gulf Coast, & $100 Half Shell Oyster House Gift Card (Value $500)
Credit card payments will be processed at the time the registration is made. If you do not wish to have your credit card charged, please select the 'Pay at the Door' option