On-line registration is now closed. Please call us at the Chamber at (850) 837-6241 to check availability.
Join us for networking, cocktails, and appetizers, during our Business After Hours! The event begins at 5 p.m., and culminates with door prizes at 6:30 p.m.
Located in Miramar Beach and newly remodeled, this Greek restaurant takes reservations, is great for groups and& kids, offers catering and takeout and has outdoor seating. It is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Our Business After Hours events offer an end-of-the-day networking opportunity to help you meet new clients, promote your business, and expand your network. Beverages and hors d'oeuvres will be served. Please do not forget to bring your business card for networking and our door prize drawing. All businesses are invited to bring a door prize, which offers one more way for you to promote your business.
Cost is $5 for members and $20 for non-members.
Don't forget about our Mega Door Prize drawing! For every Chamber breakfast, lunch or after hours attended from February - December 2019, Chamber members will receive one entry to win one of the following:
• Four Rounds of Golf at Emerald Bay – Value $500
• $250 Destin Commons Gift Card; Free Classes, Duffle Bag & More from Orangetheory Fitness; and Swag Bag with Wine and 4 Main Season Tickets from Sinfonia Gulf Coast – Value $700
• Cox Media Multi-Screen Creative Services Package, including :15 and :30 Video Ads along with Mobile, Display and Social Media Ads – Value $1,290
• 2-Night Stay from Salt Water Vacations and $500 Dinner Excursion With Wine For Six at Bonefish Grill – Value $1,300
• 2-Night Stay and Beach Bag from ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals and $250 Aegean Restaurant Gift Certificate – Value $1,450
• 2018 M-2 E-Bike from Ecco Motors – Value $1,474
• Radio Advertising on 102.1 The Wave, 103.1 The Blaze, Highway 98 Country and Q92 Hit Music Now from Community Broadcasters – Value $1,500
• Natural Gas or Propane Grill from Okaloosa Gas – Value $2,562
You must be present at the 2020 January Business Before Hours to win!