On-line registration is now closed. Please call us at the Chamber at (850) 837-6241 to check availability.
Join us for Business Before Hours sponsored by Destin Commons and featuring our partners SOF Missions and The Sonder Project! Start your day with a beautiful bay view, a hearty breakfast, and networking. What are the most important takeaways from the recent Florida legislative session? Representative Mel Ponder will be on site to share his view.
The cost is $15 for those members who pre-register, $20 for members at the door, and $30 for non-members. Please remember that reservations are required, and no shows will be billed. Registrations are due by Tuesday, June 11, at 3 p.m.
Don't forget about our Mega Door Prize drawing! For every Chamber breakfast, lunch or after hours attended from February - December 2019, Chamber members will receive one entry to win one of the following:
- Four Rounds of Golf at Emerald Bay - Value $500
- $250 Destin Commons Gift Card; Free Classes, Duffle Bag & More from Orangetheory Fitness; and Swag Bag with Wine and 4 Main Season Tickets from Sinfonia Gulf Coast - Value $700
- Cox Media Multi-Screen Creative Services Package, including :15 and :30 Video Ads along with Mobile, Display and Social Media Ads - Value $1,290
- 2-Night Stay from Salt Water Vacations and $500 Dinner Excursion With Wine For Six at Bonefish Grill - Value $1,300
- 2-Night Stay and Beach Bag from ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals and $250 Aegean Restaurant Gift Certificate - Value $1,450
- 2018 M-2 E-Bike from Ecco Motors - Value $1,474
- Radio Advertising on 102.1 The Wave, 103.1 The Blaze, Highway 98 Country and Q92 Hit Music Now from Community Broadcasters - Value $1,500
- Natural Gas or Propane Grill from Okaloosa Gas - Value $2,562
You must be present at the 2020 January Business Before Hours to win!