**Online registration has now closed for this event. Please call (850) 837-6241 to see if a seat is available.
Join us for Business Before Hours sponsored by Hand Arendall Harrison Sale LLC and featuring non-profit partners Children's Volunteer Health Network and Mattie Kelly Arts Foundation! Start your day with a beautiful bay view, a hearty breakfast, and networking. Dr. Jerry D. Parrish, Chief Economist and Director of Research for the Florida Chamber Foundation, will discuss Florida 2030.
The cost is $15 for those members who pre-register, $20 for members at the door, and $30 for non-members. Please remember that reservations are required, and no shows will be billed. Registrations are due by Tuesday, April 9, at 3 p.m.
Don't forget about our Mega Door Prize drawing! For every Chamber breakfast, lunch or after hours attended from February - December 2019, Chamber members will receive one entry to win one of the following:
• Four Rounds of Golf at Emerald Bay – Value $500
• $250 Destin Commons Gift Card; Free Classes, Duffle Bag & More from Orangetheory Fitness; and Swag Bag with Wine and 4 Main Season Tickets from Sinfonia Gulf Coast – Value $700
• Cox Media Multi-Screen Creative Services Package, including :15 and :30 Video Ads along with Mobile, Display and Social Media Ads – Value $1,290
• 2-Night Stay from Salt Water Vacations and $500 Dinner Excursion With Wine For Six at Bonefish Grill – Value $1,300
• 2-Night Stay and Beach Bag from ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals and $250 Aegean Restaurant Gift Certificate – Value $1,450
• 2018 M-2 E-Bike from Ecco Motors – Value $1,474
• Radio Advertising on 102.1 The Wave, 103.1 The Blaze, Highway 98 Country and Q92 Hit Music Now from Community Broadcasters – Value $1,500
• Natural Gas or Propane Grill from Okaloosa Gas – Value $2,562
You must be present at the 2020 January Business Before Hours to win!