Join our Tourism Industry Interest Group on Sept. 23, as Dave Jefferson of SimpleHR shares 2020 HOT HR Topics during COVID-19: Important Current Events, Legislative Regulations, Proposals and Best Practices.
The Tourism Committee's mission is to bring value to the Destin tourism community through training and information and to become a unified voice of hospitality-based businesses whose success is centered on the tourism industry in our area. Anyone involved in a tourism-related business or with an interest in area tourism is welcome to attend. Registration and prepayment are required by 5 p.m., on Friday, Sept. 18.
The cost is $25 for Destin Chamber members and $50 for non-chamber members.
For the safety of all of our guests, please note the following:
- Capacity is limited to 35 guests.
- Registration and payment is due before the event. No walk-ins or payments will be accepted at the door.
- Handshakes are discouraged.
- Please do not attend if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Please maintain social distancing from other guests.
- Masks are encouraged.