**Online registration is now closed for this event. Please call (850) 837-6241 to see if any seats are available.
Join us for our Destin Tourism & Hospitality Lunch on Jan. 20, at Brotula's Seafood House & Steamer. Jennifer Adams, director of Destin - Fort Walton Beach Tourism Development, will provide an update on tourism going into 2021, the expansion of the Venture Out program, and how the community can best assist tourism efforts.
Destin Tourism & Hospitality's mission is to bring value to the Destin tourism community through training and information and to become a unified voice of hospitality-based businesses whose success is centered on the tourism industry in our area. Anyone involved in a tourism-related business or with an interest in area tourism is welcome to attend. Registration and prepayment are required by 5 p.m., on Friday, Jan. 15.
The cost is $25 for Destin Chamber members and $50 for non-chamber members.
For the safety of all of our guests, please note the following:
- Capacity is limited to 50 guests.
- Registration and payment is due before the event. No walk-ins or payments will be accepted at the door.
- Handshakes are discouraged.
- Please do not attend if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Please maintain social distancing from other guests.
- Masks are encouraged.