Embassy Suites Miramar Beach is an all-suites hotel located across from Miramar Beach on Scenic Gulf Drive. The hotel features 6,000 sq ft of meeting space, a full-service restaurant, fitness and business centers, pool and laundry facilities for guest use.
Discerning travelers select Embassy Suites because of its spacious two-room suites, complimentary breakfast, evening reception and on-site dining options.
Who We Are:
As a company, we value excellence in quality and customer service and we work as a team to consistently meet our guests’ expectations. It’s a big job and we need your help!
How can you help?
We’re currently recruiting for a number of critical roles in our hotel and we invite interested applicants to join us Thursday, May 6
for a job fair from 10 am – 6 pm.
You’ll meet department managers and the executive team during on-site interviews. We’re actively hiring for these roles, so qualified candidates may receive same-day job offers!
Plan to meet with our team for up to one-hour.
How to apply?
Completing an online application prior
to arriving on-site will help expedite the process.
Our open positions are listed on HCareers.com
Search for opportunities with keyword
“Embassy Suites” in the location
It is necessary to first create a profile in Hcareers to apply to our postings on Hcareers.com
Day Of Event:
Embassy Suites Destin Miramar Beach is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, veterans and the differently-abled are encouraged to apply, as are applicants seeking a second chance.
- Free parking is available on-site and applicants should proceed to the first-floor meeting rooms to check in
- You may bring a copy of a resume´ or a list of the places you’ve previously worked and dates of your employment (a computer will be available to apply if you cannot apply prior to the event)
- You may bring a list of professional and personal references (Name, phone number) – be sure to inform these people that you are attending a job fair at Embassy Suites Miramar Beach and that you have identified them as a professional reference
- DO bring a friend or family member who is interested in applying for a job with us
- DO dress to impress
- You may bring a translator, if English is not your first language
- Please do not bring children or pets
- Plan to be on-site for about one hour
: For more information, please direct questions to: