**Online registration is now closed for this event.
Join the Young Professionals of Destin for a Sunset Social sponsored by The Palms Bistro! Enjoy a cocktail and appetizers in the bistro's beautifully remodeled indoor and outdoor spaces.
There is no cost to attend, but guests are encouraged to bring a non-perishable food item and board or card game, which will be donated to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Florida.
The Palms Bistro is located inside The Palms of Destin Resort & Conference Center. It is open to the public. The Palms Bistro features a coffee house and The Good Vibes Outdoor Bar. Make the Palms Bistro your signature place for food, drinks, and entertainment. The restaurant can host and cater a variety of different events from weddings and business luncheons to baby showers, birthday parties, receptions, and much more. Conference spaces also available from 500 square feet to 5,000 square feet. For details, call (850) 351-0900 or visit ThePalmsOfDestinBistro.com.
Registration is due by Monday, Oct. 5.
For the safety of all of our guests, please note the following:
- Capacity is limited to 50 guests.
- Registration is due before the event. No walk-ins will be accepted at the door.
- Handshakes are discouraged.
- Please do not attend if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Please maintain social distancing from other guests.
- Masks are encouraged.