Emerald Grande in Destin, Florida is looking to hire Room Inspectors for our Quality Assurance team.
To supervise Room Attendants & inspect hotel guestrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, corridors, & lobby.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Responsible to inspect arrivals & departures each day, ensuring all units are clean & have all required inventory.
- Examine carpets, drapes, & furniture renovation or replacements.
- Responsible for inventory stocking of storage rooms & monitoring inventory daily.
- Monitor floors for cleanliness & condition issues & report all issues to proper department
- Maintain Inspector’s closet
- Take the initiative to greet guest in a friendly & warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with regulations of the material safety data sheets when using chemicals.
- Use hand to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Learn simple procedures & techniques.
- Perform routine work of the same task.
- Work well with others
- High School Degree of Equivalency
- Legal Right to work in the U.S.
- Prior housekeeping experience
- Respond to guest request in a professional manner
- Able to clean guest rooms upon request
- Perform basic math calculations
- Communicate in English verbal/written
- Bend/stop/push/pull 50 lbs
Job Type: Full-time
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts