JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY:
A Client Solutions Specialist 2 acquires, manages and retains meaningful relationships with clients using a consultative sales and service approach to proactively fulfill their financial needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages existing clients and prospects by meeting with them, both in person and over the phone, to build and maintain strong, lasting relationships, discover financial needs and tailor product solutions to meet the client’s overall financial needs. This activity may be in the financial center, out-bound calling, visiting businesses or conducting educational seminars.
- Proactively educate clients on alternate delivery methods and channels that make client’s lives easier by providing self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Refers clients to other business partners to provide clients with experts who can assist them with their specialized financial needs.
- Applies product and procedural knowledge to solve client problems appropriately and efficiently to enhance the client experience.
- Processes a variety of routine and complex transactions for Financial Center clients, including deposits, withdrawals, and loan payment processing.
- Engages in customer and/or prospect management activities.
- Drives proactive sales conversations, through outside interactions with a consultative sales process and financial needs assessment including, identifying and independently acting upon sales opportunities to build a strong pipeline of appointments to meet assigned sales goals.
- Leverages ecosystem partnerships as well as community centers of influence to acquire, expand and retain relationships.
- Assists in the responsibility of managing the lobby by actively engaging, greeting and directing client lobby traffic.
- Will be asked to perform the duties of the role based upon the needs of the financial center.
- Support the Bank's strong risk management culture through awareness, knowledge and sound decision making.
- Ensure operational and financial safety and soundness. Maintain awareness of the environment, the situation, and the client. Leverage Lobby Management as a tool for managing client interactions and risk.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 years of sales and client service experience in a professional environment; prior banking experience highly preferred.
- Minimum 6 months of cash handling experience required.
- Proven ability to form and expand client relationships.
- Working knowledge of applicable banking products and regulations highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to learn and navigate multiple banking systems and applications, and utilize search tools to find information.
- State Life & Health Insurance licenses preferred.
- This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. Employment is contingent upon meeting initial and ongoing registration requirements, including acceptable