Newman-Dailey Resort Properties is excited to be hiring a Community Association / Portfolio Manager. Ideal candidate must have three years of experience with Community Association Management along the Gulf Coast of Florida. The candidate will Assist Association Management staff with preparation of association property annual budgets; recommendations and supervise special projects, possible adjustments for capital reserves or replacement funds; develop agendas for association Board of Directors and owners’ annual meetings. Review proposed changes or improvements to properties or governing documents and be familiar with and comply with governing docs and provisions of legislation. Negotiate contracts for janitorial, security, grounds maintenance, landscape maintenance, trash removal, and other services
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintains all aspects of the building maintenance
Direct and oversee all daily work of maintenance staff and contractors
Assist Association with duties related to business operations and management policies
Develop agendas for association Board of Directors and owners’ annual meetings.
Exercise discretion and independent judgment to determine liability for any needed repairs within the property
Review proposed changes or improvements to properties or governing documents and be familiar with and comply with governing docs and provisions of legislation
Monitor and supervise all cleaning and maintenance of all facility pools, spas, public restrooms, walkways, stairways, elevators, and other common areas
Negotiate contracts for janitorial, security, grounds maintenance, landscape maintenance, trash removal, and other services
Oversee all maintenance for landscape irrigation systems and property exterior lighting
Responsible for all ordering and distribution of supplies and tools needed for the
operation of the facility
Handle after hour’s calls
Perform other duties as assigned
● At least three (3) years of experience in CAM Management along the Gulf Coast of Florida.
● Florida Community Association Managers License
● Valid Driver’s License (required)
● High school diploma or equivalent (required)
● Must be able to past background test
● Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
● Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
● Excellent organizational skills.
● Self-motivated and self-sufficient, while having the confidence to seek guidance and direction as needed.
● Basic knowledge of building/property maintenance
This position is located in beautiful Destin, Florida. Destin is located Northwest Florida between Pensacola and Panama City Beach. Ranked #2 on Southern Living’s list of the South’s Best Beach Towns, Destin is renowned for its dazzling sugar white sand beaches and emerald green waters, which have earned the area the moniker Emerald Coast.
● An inclusive, fun, values-driven company culture
● A fast-growing company
● Work / Life balance
● Competitive pay, and commissions
● Transparency – regular All-Team meetings, so you can stay in-the-know with
what's going on in all areas of our business
● Benefits (IRA, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Long Term/Short Term
● Vacation and PTO
Motivated individuals can send their resume to HOA@NDRP.com, or fax 850-837-0856