Support to Space Force Director of ISR
Location: National Capital Region, USA
About the Role
- Assist in the management of the day-to-day operations of the Directorate of ISR and executive level support for the 2-star Deputy Chief of Space Operations for Intelligence (SF/S2) and his/her/their Defense Intelligence Senior Executive Service (DISES) Deputy.
- Provide data analytics to support USSF/S2 Mission: Support task and mission management on foreign space and counterspace capabilities and related issues. Support formulation, coordination, and communication of USSF positions on joint matters, Joint Staff actions, and best military advice. Assist in preparing senior USSF staff for participation in Joint Staff led forums.
- Advise senior leadership in planning, developing, and coordinating classified activities in support of the USSF global mission. Support the coordination of sensitive planning activities within departmental, interagency, and Congressional arenas. Generate recommendations for new programs, policies, doctrine, strategies, studies, and approaches.
- Assist in building prep materials for SF/S2 senior leader engagements (to include collaborating and coordinating input with internal and external action officers), reviewing staff packages prior to submission to SF/S2 senior leaders for content, format, and grammar, drafting responses to Congressional and Legislative Liaison requests for information. Serve as a workflow manager for tasking systems of record, drafting recommended responses for taskers received from other Space Staff offices, other DoD organizations, and Intelligence Community agencies.
- Assist in assigning, tracking, and prioritizing SF/S2 staff actions, building and executing senior leader schedules, and organizing travel and visits supporting DAF objectives. Additionally, assist in the drafting and transmission of executive level correspondence.
- Master's Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in an Intelligence, Space Operations, Engineering, Scientific, Data Science, Software Programming, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Analysis, Policy or Planning field, or equivalent experience/responsibility
- Clearance: Current TS/SCI eligibility
- Experience in managing day-to-day operations of large-scale projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Knowledge of space and counterspace capabilities and related issues
About the Company
PatchPlus Consulting Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned and Woman Owned Small Business (SDVOSB/WOSB) est. in 2002 with a singular purpose: to continue to make a difference to the Warfighter. The breadth and depth of our technical experience spans the DoD, Joint, Air Force and Navy communities. Our commitment to excellence and unwavering Warfighter focus helps our customers meet and exceed their mission goals--on time and within budget.
100% of PPC’s recognized subject matter experts (SMEs) in Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), Space, Cyber, Command and Control/Battle Management (C2BM) and Airlift Operations fields are military; many have over 20 years’ experience and some are still serving. Over 40% of our SMEs are graduates of the U.S. Air Force Weapon School--the premiere schoolhouse for AF tacticians. 90% of our employees have Bachelor’s Degrees, or higher. 100% our personnel possess TS/SCI security clearances.
Pay Range: Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Employer contribution to medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company Safe Harbor retirement plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) wealth building
- Paid time off and maternity/paternity leave
- Home office expense allowance
- Flexible schedule (position dependent)
- Professional development opportunities
We are committed to providing an equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
PatchPlus Consulting Inc.email@example.com