Emerald Grande in Destin, Florida is looking for experienced housekeepers to add to our team!
Clean guest rooms and/or suites in a timely and thorough manner to ensure total guest satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean and service assigned rooms or areas according to established standards and procedures including making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removing trash, etc.
- Notify supervisor when service is complete so rooms may be inspected.
- Report to supervisor needed repairs or unsafe conditions.
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities,and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping.
- Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects.
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Basic reading, writing, and math skills. Some housekeeping experience and ability to speak English.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
- Frequently bending, stooping, and kneeling,
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and employees.
- Basic reading, writing, and math abilities are utilized often when reading room assignments, completing checklists, replacing room linens and amenities.
- Must have flexible schedule weekends, and/or holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
- hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts