Job Title: Reservations Sales Manager
Reports to: Director of Sales
The Reservations Sales Manager’s primary responsibility is drive revenue through effective management of the reservations process. Those processes include improving agent lead conversion through coaching and managing staffing levels to optimally capture as many reservations as possible.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responsible to interview, hire, terminate employees and complete all paperwork for Reservations Office.
- Provide sales training & procedural training.
- Review all agents’ daily booking reports.
- Manage all OTA reservations ensuring all payments are accurately recorded.
- Manage and track online bookings to ensure ability to accommodate all requests as well as getting payment are processed and updated in system.
- Compute the bi-weekly incentive program for the reservationists and process payroll.
- Conduct monthly agent team sales and/or “best practice” training.
- Develop coaching plans and coach each agent a minimum of twice a month toward established goals.
- Understand and implement incentive plans.
- Review leads from previous day and assign outgoing follow up calls or emails.
- Run pacing reports daily to analyze data to determine trends in occupancy and revenue and communicate trends to Director of Sales.
- Attend weekly meetings with resort’s CRM account manager.
- Listen, audit and score agents’ calls on a regular basis.
- Post all conversion/goal measurements and share daily with team.
- Listen and spot check non lead calls for accurate call results.
- Review, update and create KPI’s within data provided by resort’s CRM: compliance reports for month to date, close ratios for the month, executive summary reports, call volume analysis, non booking report, and agent’s goals.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Hospitality or a minimum of two years related experience and/or training in reservations or hospitality industry.
- Pleasant and excellent phone etiquette.
- Excellent Customer Service, Interpersonal and Organization Skills.
- Excellent organization skills and a problem solver.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment in a calm manner.
- Effectively communicate with guests and employees via face to face, written or phone.
- Self-starter who works independently and have a detail-oriented mindset.
- Must have open availability which includes evenings, weekends and holidays.*
- Must maintain a business professional appearance and demeanor.*
- Turnaround experience with implementing necessary processes and discipline.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Reservations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts