We are looking for seasonal laundry attendants to work for 3-5 months!
Shifts and hours vary with any of the following: day shift, night shift, weekends with flexibility on hours.
- Daily rotation of duties consists of: operation of washers, dryers, towel folder, sorting station, and rolling station
- Wash, dry, sort and fold linens; keeping assigned linens to assigned carts by area
- Process dirty linens brought in by next delivery date
- Identify stained and/or ripped linen and take appropriate action to rectify these issues, maintains discard log for linens
- Use protective equipment when working with soiled linens and possess the ability to learn the procedures for processing isolation linens
- Assists in periodic inventory of linens
Laundry Processing Center
- Maintain safe work place/environment
- Report equipment damage to Manager, Director or Lead Attendant
- Ensure outside and inside of building is clean and organized, weekly with help of maintenance staff
- Check washer drain basket daily
- Empty dryer vents twice a day
- Check and maintain chemical injection system and perform minimal maintenance within the laundry area