Work with the Best - SimpleHR is recognized as the Best Human Resources/Payroll Firm in the area!
At SimpleHR , Our Resources are Human. Join our growing team of professionals and find out why we were awarded as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Florida! We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and ongoing training and development.
SimpleHR is looking for a full-time I.T. Implementation & Support Technician based in the Destin/Fort Walton Beach, Florida area.
· Provides desktop support for internal staff and client users
· Installs, maintains and repairs corporate computers, peripherals and office equipment
· Provides user support and training including classroom, one-on-one, and remote training
· Participates in implementations of SimpleHR software programs and systems for client use
· Assists Director of Information Technology and IT department staff with department projects and network needs according to corporate objectives
· Two years’ experience with desktop support and maintenance including Windows OS, desktop applications, Microsoft Office Suite, troubleshooting and repair of peripheral devices such as printers required
· High School Diploma required with some college coursework in Information Technology or Desktop Support and Training field preferred
· Understanding of best practices for basic network security, virus prevention and removal
· Excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate technical instructions in layman's terms via phone, face-to-face, and group settings
· Skilled in oral and written communication
· Strong time management skills and ability to manage simultaneous tasks
We take care of our team with benefits such as:
· Medical, Dental, Vision & Supplemental Policies
· Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
· Company paid Life insurance, AD&D, Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Employer Match
· Holiday Pay, PTO & Wellness Programs & various FUN Company events!
· Collaborative and innovative working environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.