We are looking for a detail oriented, organized, and analytical person with an interest in learning the online marketplaces, specifically Amazon. The Amazon/E-commerce Sales Support Assistant position’s main duties will be to assist with the day-to-day operations of the Amazon platform. We are looking for someone with a willingness to learn, a positive attitude, and the ability to multi task. Must be discrete with sensitive company information. Possess high level of competency, works well with others, can analyze situations and adapt quickly depending on the need. Must have high desire for accuracy. To be successful in this role you must be able to work through ambiguity and collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
You will gain
• Experience in e-commerce management and B2B sales and operations.
• Understanding and practical experience with Amazon Advertising, PPC, and SEO.
• Experience working with Vendor Central, Seller Central and Amazon Retail Analytics.
• Excellent relationship building skills within a business atmosphere.
• Proficient oral and written communication skills.
• Strong work ethic with the ability to learn quickly and understand technology within a fast-paced industry and company culture.
• Strong team player who is flexible, adaptable, and capable of multi-tasking as changing priorities require.
• Problem solving skills, analytical with well-developed organizational skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint.
• Ability to work under deadlines.
• Experience with online marketplaces, specifically Amazon is a plus.
• Assist with updating, reconfiguring, & maintaining Amazon listings.
• Assist with managing and optimizing Amazon sponsored ads.
• Ability to manage advertising budgets.
• Identify opportunities to expand and improve our online presence through item setup and listing optimization, and Amazon Stores.
• Coordinate with internal teams to ensure all assets are delivered by the deadline, including imagery, copy, pricing, and all necessary information for new and updated SKUs.
• Monitor and manage product sales to optimize sales, gross margin and sell through of product.
• Review and analyze competitors on a regular basis.
• Use e-commerce visits, sales and out of stock data to identify product inventory risks and opportunities