Who are we?
Bit-Wizards is an award-winning software development and IT company that focuses on providing technology solutions for businesses of all sizes across various industries. Founded in 2000 and recognized for excellence at the national, regional, and state levels, Bit-Wizards is the result of a vision to create a company where innovation and creativity flourish. Located on some of the US's most beautiful beaches in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, our office facility boasts an impressive work environment.?
We are a group of 60+ creative, dedicated, forward thinkers who love working on new and challenging projects that bring success to our coworkers and clients. Continued professional development is highly encouraged through training opportunities and certification programs paid for by Bit-Wizards. Opportunities for advancement are yours for creation.?
But wait, there's more! Along with competitive pay and benefits, Bit-Wizards has an award-winning, open, and fun company culture. We offer a host of in-office amenities, a casual dress code environment, monthly social events, and we treat our employees' family and friends as our own.??
As a six-time recipient of Florida Trend magazine's "Best Company to Work For" and 12-time recipient of Inc. magazine's "Best Workplaces," Bit-Wizards is the place to be!?
This position is full-time and in-house. Applicants must be able to work onsite with our team in our Fort Walton Beach, Florida office.?
What will you do??
This is an entry to mid-level Web Designer role on our Marketing team. With your assistance, our content team's hard work will find the right audience and deliver information and solutions through web and email touchpoints.??You will help keep our company and client websites firing on all cylinders and ensure visitors get the most out of their online interactions.
How you'll make an impact:?
We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic person who is ready to learn. A strong propensity for attention to detail and out-of-the-box thinking is a must. Your knowledge of web design and top-level optimization practices will wow your coworkers and clients.
- Update and maintain the appearance of websites by implementing and enforcing design and layout best practices
- Maximize content delivery using industry-standard SEO
- Assist in the ideation and creation of web design comps
- Create, update, and maintain HTML email templates
- Work within a customer data platform (CDP)
- Continuous focus on professional development and staying up to date on industry trends and best practices
- Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or related field degree, or proven work experience equivalent
- Strong, demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle multiple areas of responsibilities efficiently
- Must work both independently and collaboratively and complete tasks without direct supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills with an interest in in-depth discovery work
- Adaptable, proactive, and has a proven ownership thinking mentality
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and/or other design programs
- HTML, CSS, CSS preprocessors (Less or Sass)
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of ADA compliance best practices
- Experience with Kentico or other CMS platforms
- Experience with MailChimp or other CRM systems
- Experience with Bloomreach or other CDPs
If you are interested in the above position, meet the requirements, and are ready to love where you work, it might be time for you to become a Wizard!
*Candidate(s) who are offered a position will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
**Bit-Wizards is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*No outsourcing or recruiting firms, please.