Youth Development Specialist
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Emerald Coast
630 Kelly Street
Destin, FL 32541
427 Greenway Trail
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
Remote work allowed: No
Pay and Benefits
$11.00 - $12.00 per hour
• Knowledge of youth development.
• * Ability to motivate youth and manage behavior problems.
• * Ability to deal with the general public.
• * Ability to plan and implement quality programs for youth.
• * Ability to organize and supervise members in a safe environment.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Group leadership skills, including an understanding of group dynamics.
• Demonstrated organizational, staff and project management abilities.
• Knowledge of the mission, objectives, policies, programs and procedures of the
• Boys & Girls Clubs of the Emerald Coast; and the principles and practices of a non-profit
• High school diploma or GED, some college or college degree desirable.
• * Mandatory CPR and First Aid certifications.
• * Valid driver’s license with good driving record and consistent access to a motor vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage.