Frios of the Emerald Coast believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. The assigned responsibilities will not limit that contribution. Therefore, this position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications, and job scope, but not limit the incumbent nor the organization to just the work identified. Frios does not guarantee set shifts, schedules, or hours.
- Frios Emerald Coast is looking for a candidate to fill the position of Sales Manager/Client Relations within our company. This position will have a heavy emphasis on client service within the Emerald Coast territory.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university preferred with significant coursework in a relevant field, such as marketing, communication, business, or psychology.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the area of public relations, fundraising, communications, sales, or a related field.
- Candidates without a degree must possess a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in one of the fields.
Essential Job FunctionsSales:
- Concentrate on retail, wholesale, and event sales, along with promoting the Frios product throughout our territories.
- Provide top notch service to all Frios clients.
- Promote the Frios product with the utmost professionalism.
- Meet with clients to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics.
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications, and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts.
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts, and activities and document customer interactions.
- Provide reports of field sales success and communicate data to owners.
- Formulate strategies and plans to win new customers through methods such as cold-calling, visits to businesses, emails, and other direct marketing campaigns.
- Conduct an appropriate public relations program.
- Direct and prepare promotional materials.
- Represent Frios through speaking engagements, media appearance, and involvement in the community.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of the community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups.
- Arrange public appearances, contests, or exhibits for clients to increase product and service awareness and to promote goodwill.
- Maintain and actively post on social media sites and press releases to keep Frios in the public eye at all times.
- Must possess a current valid Florida Driver’s License
- Must produce proof of personal automobile insurance.
- Must be punctual for all shifts, appointments and meetings.
- Listen, speak, read, and write effectively.
- Must demonstrate advanced computer skills, including PowerPoint and other presentation software.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to lift boxes, transport freezers, and set-up exhibits.
- Night and weekends will be expected.
For more information, contact: John Roper at 334-819-0117 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Steve Russell at 334-657-6465 or email@example.com