Social media can be a great way to make your business stand out in today's competitive environment.
The best way to stay ahead in this fast-paced world is by following the latest trends. Keep up with what's trending and you'll always have a fighting chance! The key is promoting only the best of what you have, and not just trying everything at once!
• Create a specific strategy for each social media platform
• Create content that works
• Be consistent, research & focus your messaging
• Turn social media into a customer support platform
• Run ads to make your social media posts visible
• Monitor (normal work hours), measure & analyze results
• Invest in video content, create using apps and templates
• Listen in a social way and interact with your audience
• Don’t forget to add changes in your work schedule on social media pages
• A/B test whenever possible
To make sure you’re getting the best results from your social media marketing, you need to be accurately tracking and measuring your efforts. Over 40% of businesses don’t accurately track their social media ROI at all, which means there’s no easy way of knowing whether or not your strategy is working.
To simplify your tracking process, identify key metrics that are important to your brand.
Some of the metrics that you want to look for include:
• Reach and engagement for Facebook
• Impressions, retweets, and mentions on Twitter
• Clicks, impressions, and interactions on LinkedIn
• Engagement and impressions on Pinterest
• Likes, comments, and mentions on Instagram
• Views and engagements on Instagram Stories
If you have any questions regarding this marketing checklist, be sure to reach out to the experts at AB+Production at firstname.lastname@example.org