Giving Back to Our Community in this Thanksgiving
In November, Emerald Coast Title Services initiated a Thanksgiving Challenge to inspire people to donate Thanksgiving baskets to the local charity Children in Crisis.
ECTS ended up with a total of 20 baskets and the results have been completely beyond what was expected!
Thank you for the donations from our business community:
• Adriana Bowman with AB Real Estate Experts Group, eXp Realty
• Richard and Christina Schlink with REMAX By The Sea
• Tina and James Roberson
• Tori Hughes with The Blake at Miramar Beach
• Brian and Jessi Beauchamp with Beauchamp Commercial
• $500 check from Dwayne & Anita Hargroder with Hargroder Real Estate Group, Inc
• Kyle Hock with RealJoy Properties
• Barry Stanley with Progress Bank
• Kevin Gilbert and Stephanie Rinehart with Our Gilbert Agency Powered by Globe Life Family Heritage
• Mary Fletcher of Vacasa Real Estate
• Steve Waldman of K&N Construction
• Jodi Stevens Ketchersid with RealJoy Properties
• Rachel Huff with ECTS (She made TWO baskets!)
• Gerard Perillo with Biz4Sale and Devan Malea Bandy with Devan Bandy Real Estate
• Jason Hall with FiveChannels and Desiree Nicole with Realty ONE Group Emerald Coast
• Ryan Davidson with FEMBI Mortgage, and Emily Davidson
• Melissa Farrow from First American Title
• Brodie Bowman with Brodie Bowman Orthodontics
• Lisa Collier and Amy Berry with Sandestin Real Estate
The president of Children in Crisis Ken Hair stopped by the ECTS office to pick up these beautiful baskets on Monday, Nov. 23. All of the baskets are now on their way to the 22 kids and their families in the Children’s Neighborhood.
These baskets will help make this Thanksgiving a great one for the kids at Children in Crisis. A huge THANK YOU to all of the businesses and individuals who helped support our Thanksgiving Challenge.