The much-anticipated event for the Keller Williams Realty Emerald Coast Grand Opening/Seacrest office is finally here! This week on THURSDAY we are celebrating the new office opening on 30A with the public, our agents, and our lovely partners. We would LOVE to see you there! Here are some details for you to know if you plan on attending:
What: Grand Opening + Ribbon Cutting
Where: KWEC Seacrest Office, 8281 E County Hwy 30A, Inlet Beach
When: THURSDAY, March 25
Time: 4 - 7 p.m.
Parking: On-site (limited) with backup location + shuttle service
AGENT/PUBLIC: Event Details
• Chamber of Commerce ribbon cutting will start promptly at 4 p.m., and we will have a professional photographer on-site to capture the moment and event. Live music will start immediately following the ribbon cutting and play through the event.
• Parking is limited, so we recommend carpooling with others to the event. We have a complimentary shuttle service (Bay Limousine) that will be picking our guests up at a designated spot on the west end of the parking lot at 30Avenue behind the bank (12805 US Hwy 98 E, Inlet Beach)
• Matt Webb will be your driver with a 15-passenger white shuttle. Contact Matt at 850-582-limo (5466) if you have any questions. We highly encourage tipping your driver! The first pickup will be at 3:45 p.m., and the last drop-off around 7:30 p.m. It should take about 20 minutes in between shuttle trips. Uber/Lyft is an alternative option.
• We will close the event down at 7 p.m. to start cleaning, but encourage everyone to attend the official after-hours at 30Avenuewhere a group of us want to grab dinner and drinks to celebrate, and our vehicles will already be on-site from the shuttle dropoff/pickup location.
• If we have rain or other inclement weather, we will move the event to mostly indoors. We do have a large tent rental coming and will manage the best we can. Rain or shine, we do not foresee canceling the event for any reason.
• There will be a mobile champagne bar, Distillery 98 vodka tasting station, other beverages, and lite bites, music entertainment by The Kevin Heidi Project, beautiful photo backdrop, complimentary shuttle service by Bay Limousine/Matt Webb, and on-site art display from Velia Lala Designs, plus more!
• Should you have any questions on the day of the event feel free to contact Tammy (850-217-2232) or Brittnay (850-461-6327).