Northwest Florida State College’s Culinary and Hospitality Management programs present the Seagrass Restaurant student learning lab Spring Dinners, beginning February 2. The attached flier provides dates, themes, prices and reservation information.
• Reception will begin at 5:30pm, with dinner seating at 5:50pm
• Banquet-family style, Set theme menu (sample menus attached)
• Tables of 6 people
• Substitutions are not possible due to this being a student learning lab
• One dinner per guest for the semester allowed, to give an opportunity for others to enjoy the dinners and provide feedback for our students.
Reservations will be accepted beginning Monday, January 23 at 9:00am via email only to: Seagrass@nwfsc.edu. Emails sent prior to 9:00am, will not be accepted. Please provide the following information:
• Dinner Date Presences (list preferences in order 1- 6)
• # in Party
• # of Wine flights
You will receive an email confirmation by January 26 letting you know the status of your reservation request. Pre-payment for dinner is required and a payment link will be sent to you one week prior to your reservation date.
The NWFSC student enrolled in the Catering, Banquet and Event Management class will manage the front of the house-greeting and serving you. Students in the International and Regional Cuisine class look forward to preparing the delicious menu items for you. We appreciate your support and you participating in this student learning lab experience.
to view the brochure for dates, themes and pricing
View the Spring menu here