Motorsports is excited to share the latest weekly highlights and progress in motorsports. This past weekend was a historic moment for Step One Motorsports ambassadors as we had a quadruple header for the first time ever. Representing drivers Juan Manuel Correa, Chris Walsh, Chandler Smith, and Romain Grosjean all competed in different races and categories.
Juan Manuel Correa represented the team in F2 and placed 10th in Australia, claiming points for the team. Chris Walsh drove in GT4 America, while Chandler Smith competed in Xfinity and won his first race of the season at Richmond Raceway. Romain Grosjean drove in INDYCAR racing and made a great showing for the team.
In addition to racing successes, we are also excited to announce a digital giveaway campaign. Step One Motorsports is partnering with Talladega Super Speedway to giveaway one pair of tickets. Follow Step One Motorsports on social media to win.
“We are thrilled to have such a talented group of drivers representing Step One Motorsports, and we can't wait to see them excel on the racetrack. We invite all our fans to stay tuned for more updates and exciting news from Step One Motorsports.” - Maureen Bierman, Director of Marketing, Step One Automotive Group
Step One Motorsports Driver Schedules for April 2023
• Juan Manuel Correa, F2 and WEC driver: WEC Portimão from April 13-16, 2023.
• Romain Grosjean, INDY and IMSA driver: INDYCAR Long Beach race on April 16, 2023.
• Natalie Decker, NASCAR Arca and Xfinity driver will be participating in a race to be announced soon. We are eagerly awaiting the announcement of the schedule and will share the details with our fans as soon as possible.
• Chandler Smith, NASCAR Xfinity and Cup driver: NASCAR Xfinity Martinsville on April 15, 2023.
• Chris Walsh, TC America driver, TC America NOLA from April 28-30, 2023.