Thank you to all who have donated to United Way's COVID-19 Relief Fund! United Way Emerald is proud to announce Phase 1 Grant recipients. These agencies were selected because of their expertise in their field. They will help us address immediate needs for food, shelter, and healthcare. These funds are intended to support our ALICE households - those who are facing financial instability and crisis situations because they lost their jobs or experienced reduced work hours because of this pandemic.
Phase 1 Grant Recipients
• Feeding the Gulf Coast (food) - $5,000
• Sharing & Caring (food) - $5,000
• Catholic Charities of Northwest Florida (housing and utility assistance) - $5,000
• Bridgeway Center (healthcare) - $5,000
• Mental Health Association (healthcare) - $5,000
• United Way Emerald Coast (emergency needs) - $5,000