United Way Emerald Coast (UWEC) is pleased to announce it is accepting applications from local non-profits who wish to become Partner Agencies. This application is open to all 501(c)3 non-profit organizations serving Okaloosa and/or Walton counties; partnership status will be valid for one year. There are many benefits in becoming one of UWEC’s Partner Agencies. It enhances your organization’s credibility by showing the community (and other funders) that your organization has been reviewed, vetted, and meets standards of excellence through our membership certification process. Each year, our partners are eligible to apply for grant funding thanks to companies and individuals who generously donate to our annual campaign.
Additional Benefits in Becoming a Partner Agency
• Eligible to apply for grant funding
• Ability to mobilize volunteers
• Notification about in-kind donations
• Marketing opportunities
• Reduced designation fees
• Ability to reserve UWEC’s Community Room for trainings and meetings
• Opportunities for training and professional development
• Increased visibility with opportunities for speaking engagements and agency tours
• Ability to form connections and collaborations with other non-profits and corporate partners.