Video marketing is the strategy designed by marketing teams to create, curate, and utilize videos as a means of marketing their products or services to their target audience. The idea is to keep audience members engaged with the brand in a way that's simple and easy to digest.
Here are the types of videos you can use in your video marketing strategy:
• The spot
• The explainer
• The product demonstration
• The company culture video
• The behind-the-scenes video
• The customer testimonial video
• The employee portrait video
• The web series
We wanted to give you even more value, so here are some of our Secrets of Super Successful Video Marketing:
• Center your video around the story, not the sale. There is a heap of sales clutter on the Internet that is actively annoying and repelling your customers.
• Make your video feature the BEST 15 seconds ever.
• Use humor or behind the scenes to stand out.
• Optimize your video for SEO – tag it up.
• Educate your customers with video & prove yourself.
• Lastly, a call-to-action (CTA) is the most critical part of any piece of content. Whether you include the CTA verbally in the video's dialogue, add it to copy surrounding the video, or even overlay it on the video itself as a button
For more tips, follow AB+Production LLC on Facebook.