Destin Area Restaurants
Many of our restaurants are open with both indoor and outdoor dining and takeout options.
Recorded Virtual Q&As
Below are a series of virtual Q&As held throughout April and May. Email espies@DestinChamber.com, if you would like the link to listen to one or more of these.
• Emergency Disaster Loan Virtual Q&A Recording - April 1, 2020
• Payroll Protection Program Virtual Q&A Recording - April 6, 2020
• HR & Unemployment Virtual Q&A Recording - April 7, 2020
• Assistance Options for Independent Contractors, Sole Proprietors & the Self-Employed Virtual Q&A - April 14,2020
• Payroll Protection Program Follow-Up Virtual Q&A Recording - April 20, 2020
• Top Tips To Update Your Marketing Now Virtual Q&A - April 23, 2020
• Protect Yourself From Frivolous COVID-19-Related Lawsuits Virtual Q&A - May 14, 2020
*Please note that there have been changes to some of the above programs since these virtual Q&As were recorded. Follow the links below for the most up to date information.
Up-To-Date State & Local COVID-19 Data
• Local COVID-19 Data
Guides to Help Reopen Businesses
• CDC COVID-19 Employer Information for Office Buildings
• Florida Chamber's Phase 2 Recovery FAQ
• Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulation Guidance on Governor's Orders
• Governor DeSantis Phase 2 Guidance
• US Chamber's Reopening Business Digital Resources Center
• US Chamber's Small Business Reopening Playbook
Local Small Business COVID-19 Recovery Grants
• City of Destin - Application period is June 1 - 5.
• Okaloosa County - Application period is May 26 - 29.
• Gulf Power Northwest Florida Small Business COVID-19 Recovery Grant Program - Application period is June 8 - 12.
COVID-19 Relief Resources & Updates
• 1099 PPP Guidance
• CARES Act Healthcare Provider Relief Fund Guidance
• Complete List of Florida Relief Initiatives
• Destin Chamber Member SBA Approved Lenders
• Families First Coronavirus Response Act
• FBI Cybersecurity Announcement
• Florida Chamber Business Resources
• Florida Chamber FAQ With Ask-A-Question Feature
• Florida Department of Economic Opportunity
• Florida Department of Revenue Extends Tax Due Dates
• FRLA Coronavirus Updates
• Gift Card Bond Program To Create Immediate Cash Flow For Businesses
• Governor DeSantis Safer At Home Order & Consolidated List of Essential Businesses
• IRS: Employee Retention Credit Available for Many Businesses Financially Impacted by COVID-19
• IRS Tax Relief
• NRA Restaurant Employee Relief Fund
• Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office Watch Program & Request Form
• Rebuild Florida Business Loan Fund
• Reemployment Assistance Service Center
• SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Overview
• Scammers Use COVID-19 Stimulus Package to Target Floridians
• Small Business Administration COVID-19 Economic Injury Loans
• State Housing Initiatives Partnership (SHIP) Grant Program
• State Reemployment Assistance Claims Dashboard
• US Chamber's Backgrounder on Health Coverage Options
• US Chamber's Backgrounder on Unemployment Insurance
• US Chamber's Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide & Checklist
• US Chamber's Employer's Guide to the Coronavirus Paid Leave Programs
• US Chamber's Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit
• US Chamber's Guide to PPP Loan Forgiveness
• US Chamber's Independent Contractor's Guide to CARES Act Relief
• US Chamber PPP Loan Forgiveness Video
• U.S. Chamber Summary on Guidance Issued by OSHA
• US Treasury's PPP FAQ
• VISIT FLORIDA COVID-19 Tourism Impacts
Destin Chamber of Commerce
Welcome to the most inviting spot along Northwest Florida’s Gulf Coast – Destin! Part of the beautiful Emerald Coast beaches, the Destin area, which includes Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Okaloosa Island, and the Beaches of South Walton along Scenic Highway 30, has something for everyone. If you are looking for the best beach vacation accommodations or lodging rentals, events and activities, restaurants, attractions, shopping, deep sea fishing charter boats, golf courses, water sports, and overall excitement for your next Destin vacation; the real estate, utility, school, and general information you need to relocate; or simply to escape from it all, we can get you here. Then you will understand why we are proud to welcome you to our coastal community. Enjoy your visit, or welcome to your new home!
You may request a hard copy of this award-winning publication.