Bowling For Business Tournament & LunchName: Bowling For Business Tournament & LunchDate: December 7, 2018Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM CSTEvent Description:
**Online registration has now closed for this event. Please call (850) 837-6241, if you would like to inquire about availability.
How about a mini-bowling tournament, mixed with a little business networking, for your Dec. 7 lunch break? We are challenging members to a Bowling for Business Tournament. We will award prizes to top male, top female, and top team, and a perfect score will win a FREE 1-year Chamber business membership!Don't forget about our mega-door prize promotion! For every Chamber breakfast, lunch or after hours attended from June - December 2018, Chamber members will receive one entry to win one of the following:
- A BOTE 12' HD Lowrider Classic Paddle Board (Value $1,550)
- 2-Night Destin Stay with ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals & $225 Bubba Gump Swag Bag (Value $825)
- 3-Hour Limo Service by Emerald Coast Luxury Transportation & $100 to Half Shell Oyster House (Value $650)
- Helo LX Lifestyle Monitor Box Set from Eagle Vision Services, LLC, & $250 Destin Commons Gift Card (Value $650)
- $300 for Dinner & Spa at The Henderson & $250 Gift Card & Décor from Kahn's Furniture, LLC (Value $550)
- 4-Hour Board Room Use at Beachworx, LLC, & 6 Day Passes to Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park (Value $536)
- Beach Date Gift Basket from Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, Swag Basket With Wine Plus 4 Main Season Tickets from Sinfonia Gulf Coast, & $100 Half Shell Oyster House Gift Card (Value $500)
You must be present at Jan. 8 Leaders In Business Lunch Sponsored by Warren Averett to win!
Cost is $20 for members who pre-register, $25 for members at the door, and $30 for non-members. Please remember that reservations are required, and no shows will be billed. All registrations are due by Tuesday, Dec. 4, at 3 p.m.
Credit card payments will be processed at the time the registration is made. If you do not wish to have your credit card charged, please select the 'Pay at the Door' option.