Destin Chamber's Business Before Hours Candidates Forum Sponsored by Mattie Kelly Arts FoundationName: Destin Chamber's Business Before Hours Candidates Forum Sponsored by Mattie Kelly Arts FoundationDate: August 14, 2020Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM CDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Registration and payment are required before the event. No walk-ins or payments will be accepted at the door. Cost is $20 for members and $30 for non-members. Business Before Hours Candidates Forum
The Mattie Kelly Arts Foundation (MKAF) is a non-profit member and volunteer organization that has inspired more than 335,000 children and adults in more than 70 schools and partner organizations—including those serving people with special needs and wounded warriors. MKAF operates the Mattie Kelly Cultural Arts Village in Destin. For more information on MKAF events, community outreach programs, volunteering or investing in the arts, visit online at www.MKAF.org or call (850) 650-2226 to get involved.
Due to the candidates forum format of this event and the time limitations that come with it, we will not be able to accept door prizes or offer new member introductions.
For the safety of all of our guests, please note the following:
- Capacity is limited to 130 guests.
- Registration and payment is due before the event. No walk-ins or payments will be accepted at the door.
- Handshakes are discouraged.
- Please do not attend if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Only eight people will be seated to a table.
- Please maintain social distancing from other guests.
- Masks are mandatory.