Destin Chamber's Business Before Hours Sponsored by The Palms BistroName: Destin Chamber's Business Before Hours Sponsored by The Palms BistroDate: September 11, 2020Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM CDTEvent Description:
Registration and payment are required before the event. No walk-ins or payments will be accepted at the door. Cost is $15 for members and $30 for non-members. Business Before Hours Attorney Michelle Anchors, who is leading the School Cents Makes Sense campaign, will discuss the importance of the half cent sales tax on the November ballot.
The Palms Bistro, located inside the Palms of Destin Resort & Conference Center, offers live music, happy hour specials, lunch and dinner, and it is open to the public. The specialty cocktail menu features an array of different unique beverages from The All American, Vacay Mode, and Clover Club to the Laxadaisical and Emerald Drop. The menu includes flatbreads, burgers, wraps, sandwiches, seafood, steaks and more. Follow facebook.com/ThePalmsBistro for the latest specials and entertainment. For more information, visit ThePalmsOfDestinBistro.com or call (850) 351-0900.
For the safety of all of our guests, please note the following:
- Capacity is limited to 100 guests.
- Registration and payment is due before the event. No walk-ins or payments will be accepted at the door.
- Handshakes are discouraged.
- Please do not attend if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Please maintain social distancing from other guests.
- Masks are encouraged.