This day and a half VIRTUAL training program will provide private contractors, public and private employees with the required qualification to conduct inspections and maintenance of erosion and sedimentation controls for construction sites throughout Florida.
This is a LIVE VIRTUAL ZOOM class. You must have a webcam and speaker to participate in the class.
CLASS COST is $150.00 per student, plus a small credit card fee. There is a discounted price for City, County and State employees. You may download and/or print both Tier I and Tier II manual from the DEP website by using the link: https://floridadep.gov/dear/florida-stormwater-erosion.
Day one, class begins at 8:00 a.m Central and ends around 4 p.m. Day two, testing begins at 8:00 a.m. Central, and ends at approximately 10 am. The proctored closed-book examination time is limited to one hour. A passing score of 70% is required for qualification as a Florida Inspector.
EARN THE FOLLOWING CREDITS FOR ATTENDING THIS CLASS CEUs/CECs/ PDHs given:
• FL Licensed General Contractors earn 8 CEU hours
• FL Licensed Professional Engineers earn 8 PDHs
• FL Association of Code Enforcement (FACE) officers earn 12 CEU's
* FL Licensed Drinking Water and WWTP Operators - 8 hrs.
* FL Certified Floodplain Managers (CFM) – ASFPM will grant 10 CECs